S:Hi, Annie, do you know the girl in red who is standing by the door?
嗨,安妮。你認識站在門口的那個穿紅衣服的女孩嗎?
A:Yes, she is my friend Julia.
是的,她是我的朋友茱莉亞。
S:Can you introduce her to me?
你能介紹她給我認識嗎?
A:Of course. Hello, Julia, come and meet Steven.
當然。你好,茱莉亞,過來認識一下史蒂文。
J:Hello, Steven, nice to meet you.
你好,史蒂文,見到你很高興。
S:Nice to meet you, too. It's an honor to know a beautiful lady like you.
我也很高興。認識你這樣美麗的小姐是我的榮幸。
J:Thank you. Annie has told me a lot about you.
謝謝你。安妮對我講了好多你的事兒。
S:Really? What has she said about me?
真的嗎?她都說什么了?
J:Don’t worry. She was always praising you.
不用擔心,她一直都在夸獎你。
S:Oh, she is always an honest friend. Can I have your contacts?
哦,她一直是個誠實的朋友。能留下你的聯(lián)系方式嗎?
J:Sure.
當然可以。