Key Sentences(重點句子)
201. Is the room ready for the meeting?
會場布置好了嗎?
202. I've put the Minute Book and some spare copies of the agenda on the table.
我已經把記錄本和一些備用的議程表放在會議桌上了。
203.Paper and pencils have been laid by their name-cards on the conference table for each attendant.
供與會者使用的紙張和鉛筆都按各自的位置放在桌上了。
204.How about the microphone and speakers?
話筒和擴音器都準備就緒了嗎?
205.I've come to tell you that you'll have to take the minutes this afternoon.
我來告訴你,今天下午的會議,你得做會議紀錄。
206.Should I write down every word that everyone says?
我要不要把每一個人的每句話都記下來?
207.You just make a note of the topics that are discussed and the result of the discussion.
你只要把討論的題目和結果記下就行了。
208.Should I type out the minutes from the notes?
我還要根據筆記將會議紀錄打印出來嗎?
209.I come to remind you of a meeting scheduled from ten o'clock this morning.
我是來提醒你,今天上午十點鐘你有一個會議。
210.The general manager asked me to report on the company's sales for last year at the meeting.
總經理還要我在會上對公司去年的銷售情況作個報告。
211.The meeting will be held in your office, not in the conference room.
會議將在你的辦公室里召開,而不是在會議室。
212.That's what I should do.
這是我應該做的。
更多信息請查看職場商務