這個周末你有空嗎?
Are you free this weekend? *free“有空,空閑”。
Are you free this weekend? (這個周末你有空嗎?)
Yes, I am. (嗯,有空。) *回答no時,用“No, I have plans.”(不,我有安排。) “No, I'm going skiing.” (不,我要去滑雪。)
我們還可以再見面嗎?
Could I see you again?
能給我你的電話號碼嗎?
Could you give me your phone number?
我們在哪兒見面?
Where shall we meet?
Where shall I meet you?
要我開車去接你嗎?
Shall I come to pick you up? *pick up“開車去接某人”。
你今天下午有安排嗎?
Are you doing anything this afternoon?
Are you doing anything this afternoon? (你今天下午有安排嗎?)
No, nothing special. (沒有,沒有什么特別的安排。)
*如果有安排的話,可用下面的回答。
Yes, I have to work. (嗯,我得工作。)
Do you have plans for this afternoon?
Are you busy this afternoon? (今天下午你忙嗎?)
和我一起吃晚飯,好嗎?
How about having dinner with me?
How about having dinner with me? (和我一起吃晚飯,好嗎?)
Sounds great! (那太好了!)
How about dinner? (一起吃晚飯怎么樣?)
Let's have dinner together. (讓我們一起吃晚飯吧。)
我們干嘛不去看棒球比賽呢?
Why don't we go to see a baseball game?
Why don't we ...? “為什么不……呢?”
Why don't we go to see a baseball game? (我們干嘛不去看棒球比賽呢?)
Yeah! (好啊!)Let's go see a baseball game!
真對不起,我另有安排。