A:This is such a nice restaurant! I feel so classy!好漂亮的飯店啊!感覺這里檔次很高。
B:Yeah, it's a little bit pricey, but they serve the best seafood in town.是的,就是有些貴,但是這里的海鮮是全城最好的。
A:May I take your order?您需要點餐嗎?
B:Yes, I would like some marinated grilled shrimp for starters and I'll also have the lobster.是的,我要一個腌烤蝦作為開口菜,我還要點些龍蝦。
A:Excellent choice sir. And for you madame?先生,不錯的選擇。女士,您呢?
B:I would like the baked oysters and the seafood platter.我要烤牡蠣和一個海鮮拼盤。
A:Very good madame.女士,好的。
B:That seafood platter sounds good. Excuse me, what does the platter have?海鮮拼盤聽上去不錯,抱歉,拼盤里都有什么?
A:It's a great combination of clams, scallops, squid mussels, calamari and fillets of salmon and tuna. It comes with a side of butter sauce and french fries.有蛤,扇貝,魷魚海帶,魷魚和三文魚柳,金槍魚。它們一邊蘸有奶油沙司和炸薯條。
B:That sounds great! Cancel the lobster and give me one of the same please.聽起來很不錯!那我不要之前點的龍蝦,給我來份和她一樣的吧。
A:Very well sir. Anything to drink?好的,先生。要喝點什么嗎?
B:Can we get a bottle of your house white wine please?我們在來瓶這里的白葡萄酒,謝謝。
A:Superb choice. I will be back shortly with the wine.真會選。我待會拿酒過來。