You would no doubt be interested in Chinese cooking。
你一定喜歡中國菜。
Dinner is ready. Please come to the table。
飯菜好了,請入席。
What would you like to drink?
你要喝什么?
Mr. Taylor, which do you prefer, beer or wine?
Mr. Taylor,你要啤酒還是葡萄酒。
Wouldn't you care for something a little stronger?
你不介意喝點烈酒吧?
Here's to our friendship and to your health, Cheers!
為我們的友誼和您的健康,干杯!
Ah, here come the egg rolls。
Ah,上春卷兒了。
It tastes best when taken piping hot。
趁熱吃好吃。
Have some more, please。
請再來點兒。
To the success of your Guangzhou trip!
為你的廣州之行成功干杯!
May I help you get some pieces of sweet and sour fish?
我給你夾點糖醋魚吧。
No more, thank you, I'm really full。
夠了,謝謝,我真飽了。
I'm afraid i've had more than enough。
我吃的太飽啦
May I fill your glass again?
要再給你加點酒嗎?
Try some of the cold dishes。
吃點涼菜吧。
Another course is coming up。
另一道菜上來了。
Just help yourself to whatever you'd like。
請隨便挑你喜歡的吃。
Since you don't help yourself, I'll help you with some fish balls。
既然你自己不下筷,我只好來幫你搛點魚丸。